Policies & Procedures
- There are no refunds given on the day of the class for CPR and First Aid.
- Refunds will only be given if the trainer cancels the class.
- When a class is cancelled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, participants have the option of rescheduling or receive a refund.
- Participants must give 24 hours notice upon canceling a class in order to receive a refund.
- Participant must pay the training fee whether they pass or fail.
- Participants must attend all scheduled workshops or classes for the CDA course and complete all requirements in order to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Payments must be made in advance of any workshop or classes for the CDA course.
- Sessions or time missed must be made up within a month of the original training in order to receive a certificate of attendance.
- Personal checks are not accepted. Cash, Money order, Company checks and Credit Cards are acceptable forms of payments.